Colorful Pasta Salad
- 200 g sedanini regatti pasta/thin macaroni
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 200 g feta cheese
- 60 g rocket
- 1 jar of TARTEX Cremisso Tomato & Basil
- 100 g yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp white Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 30 g roasted pine nuts
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Collect 100 ml of the water when draining the pasta and set aside to cool. Dice the tomatoes and feta cheese. Rinse and clean the rocket and chop into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix together the Cremisso, yoghurt, vinegar and the water from the pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the pasta in with the tomatoes, pine nuts and dressing, sprinkle the feta cheese over the top and garnish with basil to serve if desired.