Avocado Wraps with Tofu
- 1 small red chilli pepper
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- a dash of lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 200 g tofu
- 1 tin of kidney beans (425 ml)
- 1 tin of sweetcorn (425 ml)
- 400 g passata
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 small tortillas
- 1 jar of TARTEX Cremisso Avocado
- 100 g grated cheese
1. Cut the chilli pepper in half lengthways, remove the core and seeds, wash the chilli and cut it into thin slices. Mix together the soya sauce, lime juice, half a teaspoon of sugar and half of the chilli. Dice the tofu, coat it with the marinade and allow to infuse for a short while. Drain the kidney beans and sweetcorn.
2. Gently fry the tofu in a non-stick pan. Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add the rest of the chilli, the kidney beans and the sweetcorn. Season with salt, pepper, cumin and sugar to taste.
3. Spread a layer of Cremisso onto the tortillas. Lay the filling on top, tightly roll the tortillas and place them in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle some cheese over the top and bake for around 10 to 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180°C, fan oven 160°C.