Pineapple & Creamy Tofu Curry
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small jar of baby corn (190 g)
- 100 g bamboo shoots (tinned)
- 4 spring onions
- 1 small knob of ginger (approx. 2 cm)
- 100 g fresh pineapple
- 200 g Thai fragrant rice
- 300 g tofu
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml stock
- · 1 jar of TARTEX Cremisso Pineapple & Curry
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Curry powder
1. Halve, clean and rinse the pepper and cut into strips. Drain the baby corn and bamboo shoots. Clean and rinse the spring onions and cut into rings. Peel and finely dice the ginger. Peel the pineapple and chop into chunks.
2. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet. Dice the tofu and gently fry in hot oil, then remove from the pan. Sauté the pepper, pineapple and ginger in the fat left in the pan. Pour in the coconut milk and stock, stir in the Cremisso, bring to the boil, cover and cook for around 10 minutes.
3. Add the baby corn, shoots and tofu and heat them for a short while. Season the curry with salt, pepper and curry powder to taste, then serve on a plate with rice and scatter with spring onions.